the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

american gladiator dating service


Hot on the heels of my recent post about a niche market dating service catering to gothic singles is a new opportunity to review a site that concentrates on muscular women. Talk about coming from left field for me...

I never understood what the attraction was to these women who look like smaller versions of Arnold. Perhaps it's the desire to be dominated, or maybe some guys just prefer to date a woman that can lick him in a brawl. Others may dig that California bronzed and rippled look. Who knows? Either way, I guess it would be unfair of me to criticize certain men for their personal preferences in women (or men, for that matter). I myself, have never been too keen on the 12-year-old boy look of today's fashions for women. I personally like a woman with more meat on her bones, which I'd probably come under attack for from traditional California supermodel bimbo chasers.

I wasn't too thrilled at my sampling of this site, as it requires that you sign up to get in and view your search results. I also question the accuracy of its search, because I chose the town that I live in and it claims that it came back with 250 hits. Considering that the town I live in only has a population of about 2500 people (most of whom I know, and many whom I know to *not* be in shape) I'd have to guess that their search results aren't as accurate as they suggest.

The site is called FitnessDates.com and it advertises itself as a leading source for fitness dating. I haven't figured out whether a "fitness date" is one which involves muscular fit singles, or one in which you meet at the gym to pump iron together. Maybe it's both? It brings new meaning to the question, "Are you fit for dating?" doesn't it?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home