the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

digging the net10 phone

We've had one of those "disposable" pay-as-you-go cellphones from Net10 for about six months now, and I must admit that I am a satisfied customer. As much as I like to gripe about telephone company practices, these guys actually deliver what they promise. It's pay as you go with no hidden fees. And since I rarely use the phone, I get to carry over my leftover minutes each time I refill it. Currently, it is costing me about $16.50 every month, which isn't bad at all. Granted, it isn't glued to my ear like most people, so my minutes don't disappear that quickly. We plan on using this as our primary phone once we sell our house and move, so I suspect that we may have to add more minutes each month at that time. But for now we're quite happy with it.

I think I better find some wood to knock on...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home