the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

iphone tempts the jaded

I've been Mr. anti-cellular for a while now. I gave up my cell phone over a year ago, and have since lived happily without. However, the appearance of the new iPhone is tempting, to say the least. It combines so many useful features into one handy gadget. Seeing as I haven't picked up an iPod yet, either, I could potentially kill two birds with one stone. But do I really need one?

At this point, my business is still so new that I probably don't need a cellphone yet, and it would probably be smart for me to wait until the newness of the iPhone dies down a bit (along with the price, hopefully). Then again, using my business as an excuse to buy an iPhone doesn't really fly. If I was really going to upgrade my calling features, I'd likely go with some cool VOIP service that includes built-in fax, long distance and other useful business features. I wonder if you can get VOIP that is also tied to a mobile line, all on one number.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home