the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Google Analytics report - not bad at all

I signed up for Google's free analytics several months ago, and I must admit that I am so far impressed. Although the reports are bit difficult to navigate and it suffers from the over-drilled-down approach (where you've drilled down into so many sub menus that you can get lost), the site is none-the-less quite useful and you can't beat it for a free website tracking tool.

At first I was reluctant to use it for sites that i advertising via their Adwords program, because I thought it may be giving them a little too much information, from a conversion viewpoint, but I left that paranoia behind and I've been satisfied with the results. It's also important to mention that you don't have to use Adwords on all of the sites that you would like to track.

Check it out if, like me, your webalizer is making you feel a little out of the loop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home