the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Monday, February 12, 2007

vistaprint update

This is a follow-up post on my business card order from VistaPrint. I received my new business cards on Friday and I am quite pleased with them. They didn't take the 21 days that their website said it might take, so I am glad that I didn't pay extra for expedited processing and shipping.

I opted for full color glossy front and nothing on the back (I like to be able to write notes on the back as needed, and I know my clients appreciate that, as well). My only complaints are that they are a little darker than they were on my screen (could be my screen settings) and that they must have had a tight rubberband around the cards before they placed them in their boxes for shipping, because the outer ten or so have criss-crossed creases on them. Worst case scenario, I tape a few of the creased cards to my kids bicycle spokes and they ride around terrorizing the neighbors. Other than that, I am getting pretty annoyed with their constant "BEST SALE EVER" emails that they keep sending me. I thought that I had opted out of those when I signed up. Guess I'l have to login and check my account settings again.

Oh, I should also mention that the cards did *not* have anything on the back, like an ad for VistaPrint - that must be for the free cards only.

In a nutshell, I am fairly satisfied with my order. I especially liked the fact that I was able to do everything online. I uploaded my own design, ordered it, and here it is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home