the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

saddled with debt

I was just perusing some finance sites and came across some figures on some of the various different credit card offers that are currently available. I may be in the market for anew credit card, as my Adwords bills are getting a little steep, and it would be nice to separate the charges from our personal charges. I considered an American Express business card at one point, but I worry a little about the idea of not being able to defer payments in case of a financial "emergency".

The again, considering that it is nearly impossible to find decent flat rate credit card offers anymore, it would probably be better to just go for a bank loan in the case of an emergency. After all, you can probably get bank loans with APR rates better than 19%!

I enjoyed the use of my Amex company card, and it always made me feel more like a "businessman" somehow. I know that it sounds silly, but considering the fact that few places even take Amex anymore (at least when compared with Visa or Mastercard), carrying na Amex card must hint at some subtle elite business status, right? LOL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home