the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

politicked off

If a tree falls down in the woods, and nobody is around to hear or see it, is it George W. Bush's fault?

Some might laugh at this suggestion. Others might point to Bush's apathetic environmental policies.

One of the local forums that I frequently visit gets hijacked fairly often by politically slanted individuals who want to make everything about Bush. This really bothers me, and I have expressed my disgust to the moderators, but they don't seem to care. I can't stand our current president as much as the next guy, but on the other hand, I'm not going to try and attribute every single event and/or happening in this country to him. I get tired of talking about politics. If I want to talk politics, I'll stop by a political forum, or a political sub-section of a forum. For example, I'd like to be able to just talk about innocent things like the weather on occasion with being lambasted in a global warming discussion.

Sure, he's a bumbling buffoon that misrepresents what this country is all about, but we can't say that everything was peachy keen before he took the helm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home