the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

making blog is hard to do

...or at least finding the time to read them is hard.

I recently signed up for a bloglines subscription in an attempt to keep better track of the thirty or so blogs that I now read regularly. Alas, who has the time? I try to keep updated on the latest announcements from numerous marketing blogs, as well as a few that cover topics like SEO and web design. It sure is tough, though. I need to find a better way to keep track. Bloglines is a decent service and it's not too difficult to wade through the blogs of the day, but it would be easier if they all arrived in my inbox or something, pre-formatted so to speak. Video bloggers make it even more difficult as their content doesn't show up in Bloglines - you have to visit the site to see it.

Yahoo's new Pipes service shows some promise, as it boasts the ability to "mashup" blog feeds and various types of content. I'll have to check it out. "Mashup" must be the word of the decade or something...LOL.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home