the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's V-Day

What are your plans? I currently have some marbled eggs simmering in a broth of tea leaves and soy sauce as an appetizer for tonight's traditional Chinese cuisine. I'm not a fabulous cook or anything, but I do like to experiment with other ethnic cuisines now and then.

The main course will be chicken in a black bean sauce. I ran out of beans, though, so I actually used kasha that I ground up - they should add a similar flavor. I'd go out for supplies, but the roads here are slick. I can't wait for winter to be over...

To wrap up the "experience" I have some traditional Chinese tunes that I am going to spin while I deliver a massage.

Don't forget to do something special for your loved one tonight.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home