the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Friday, February 09, 2007

gold digger death

I just heard that Anna Nicole died of some strange collapse - most likely drug-induced or a result of her experimentation with weight-loss medication. I wish that I could say that she will be missed, but I doubt it. Although I applaud her for showing her pride as a non-anorexic model (at least pre-Trim-Spa), I have no respect for her after seeing her on one of those reality TV shows. The girl was white trash - pure and simple. It doesn't make any difference that she married some millionaire who had one foot in the grave - it never contributed to her class in anyway.

To make matters worse, there are now two men competing over her money (in the guise of a child custody battle). One of the possible fathers, named Howard Stern (apparently no relation to the perverted deejay) was her lawyer, so I guess that means he'll at least have cheap representation. A bloodtest is in order. What will be hilarious is if the child turns out to be the offspring of some other unknown man. Then, perhaps the heirs of Anna Nicole's late husband might have a chance at getting their family inheritance back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home