the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

blogitive

I signed up for blogitive a few weeks ago, and was approved, but they haven't had a single opportunity for me since then.

:-(

I'm hoping that their offerings pick up, because it would be nice to not have all of my paid blogging "eggs" in one basket. I was going to try out that new Reviewme service, but their requirements are quite stiff. They also take half of the money that they charge advertisers, which I think results in less opportunities. After all, if I was an advertiser, I would go with a different service that didn't keep so much of the overhead. You'd get more bloggers writing about your product or website for the same price. Granted, the blogs at reviewme.com seem to be of a higher pagerank for the most part, but services like PayPerPost are starting to attract the high PR bloggers, too. Not surprising when there are opps running for as much as $1000 for high PR blogs.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home