the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Monday, January 29, 2007

wifi defined

Speaking of wifi, it occured to me that not all of my readers might know what "wifi" is exactly, so I have decided to post a link to a quick definition of Wi Fi Hotspots as found on Encyclocentral. This encyclopedia site is a little goofy in the way that it lists its entries, and I think it has something to do with an automatically generated script that is writing the item teasers. This might explain why you have things like this: "JC Whitney finds that J.C. Whitney is among the largest direct marketers of auto parts and accessories."

So wait a minute? JC Whitney finds itself? Huh?

On the brightside, it's fairly easy to navigate and there isn't a whole lot of load time, but I get the feeling that the site was built to support the Google ads, instead of the other way around. Their definition of wifi was pretty accurate, though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home