the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

return of payperpost!

After a slight weakening the number of opportunities, PayPerPost has been busy capturing the interest of new advertisers. The number of opps seems to have quadrupled overnight. Very nice, indeed.

It's also refreshing, as I was a bit concerned that their new blog demographics filters might start limiting the opps for blog newbies like myself. I could still use a bit more readership here, as I'd like to see the pagerank ascend a bit, but for now I'll just have to have patience. I tried signing up for feedburner, at the recommendation of a blogitive rejection notice, but so far haven't seen much traffic from it.

This blog did make PayPerPost's "blog of the day" last week, which was a nice surprise. Here's to having fun and making some extra cash!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home