the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Friday, January 26, 2007

indestructable keyboard!

I just wanted to take a moment to plug a product that I have been using for several years that I find to be very useful and unique. It is called the "Virtually Indestructible Keyboard" and no, I am not getting paid to say that I like it.

I picked it up for around $25 and after a bit of searching, I see that it is still available for about the same price. Aside from the fact that I liked the idea of a keyboard that was "virtually indestructible", this thing is very portable. I keep it rolled up in my laptop bag, and take it wherever I go with my laptop.

It is flexible, made of a silicon-type product (almost like rubber). The keys are absolutely silent, and take a little getting used to if you're used to the usual clackety-clack of hard plastic keys. But it is very comfortable and one of those products that verges on groundbreaking, in my opinion. It is impervious to most liquids and they even make a new one that glows in the dark (mine is black). Check it out if you're looking for a nice portable keyboard that won't take up much space in your laptop bag.

Here's a photo:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tricia said...

Wow! I've never seen anything like that. I can imagine how useful, and how portable it would be. Thanks for blogging about the flexible indestructible keyboard.

9:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home