the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

blog - to move slowly

The word "blog" has always held a special place in my heart - primarily because I laughed my ass off when it began circulating the internet. It sounds like a word to describe moving at molasses speed, so it makes sense to me that Blogger aka Blogspot has been extremely slow for the last several days. I don't know what is going on, but at times it takes over a minute just to start displaying my blog or other pages within the "dashboard" area. All I can say is that I hope they nix this problem and things speed up soon.

None-the-less, I picked up a few new web domains and I am planning on eventually porting my posts over to them at some point in the not-so-distant future. This should resolve a number of problems - no more bitching about Blogger's speed or access problems (any problems that i have will be my own fault), I'll get to access a number of PayPerPost opportunities that require your own domain, and I can hopefully build better pagerank and linkability. only time will tell, but I have high hopes anyways.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home