the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Friday, December 29, 2006

chicago postie

PayPerPost presented the latest "postie patrol" video on their blog, in which one lucky (but freezing) Chicago resident was given the opportunity to win $1000 and a bunch of free Digital Photo Printing gear from HP. Robyn Nykaza risked frostbitten life and limb across the streets of Chicago, searching for mistletoe, carolers, dogs, pizza and more. Ted (founder of PPP) was nice enough to "tear away" his pants and give her a quick snapshot of himself in shorts, one of the more difficult items on her treasure hunt list (especially in freezing Chicago winter weather). A rep from HP accompanied the crew in their quest.

I think the funniest part had to be the guy on the street singing a rendition of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Gangster" in true Chicago style, although Ted making blowfish marks on the windows was a close second. Check it out for yourself:



It's funny, because every time I see one of these "postie patrol" videos, I wonder if this is something that I'd actually want to experience myself. On one hand, the extra cash would be great, and it would be a fun experience, but I've never been much of an outgoing person. Plus, I can't see them coming down to a small town like the one I live in. But I suppose that anyone is fair game.

Brought to you by HP!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home