the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Friday, September 08, 2006

This one is for the dogs

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Check out the latest in "news" right here:
"Claudia Schiffer's Dogs Draw Complaints"


Can you believe that this tripe is considered news? The article goes on to say that Claudia's dogs, which are "believed" to be an Irish wolfhound and a German shepherd, are terrorizing other neighbors who pass by her California mansion while walking their own dogs.

Police are "planning" on having a discussion with Mrs. Schiffer to discuss. Oh, please, AP - let us know how this goes! I would hate to see the U.S. threat level go up again due to the potential terrors of these hollywood hounds.

Seriously, I am in the wrong business. If this is news, I can think of all kinds of things to write! For example, my next-door neighbor keeps using his leafblower to blow his leaves into my yard (causing some distress to me) - doesn't that also qualify as news? Listen up, AP! This is "breaking" news.

Thanks to Lycos News for posting this on the net. I didn't realize that AP was running "National Enquirer" styled stories these days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home