the truth, the whole truth, the knock you on your butt truth...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Get paid to blog?!?

Check it out!

PayPerPost

I recently joined a service called PayPerPost that will actually pay you for namedropping in your blog. I haven't submitted this blog yet, as it doesn't meet the minimum requirements yet, but I'll probably be adding it eventually.

The service works pretty easily. You sign up, and add your blogs for approval. Once your blogs meet the minimum requirements (90 days and 20 posts) and are approved, you simply peruse a list of opportunities to make extra cash. You sign up for an opportunity, post the info in your blog (along with a blank image tracking code), PayPerPost reviews your post, and you earn money.

Some opportunities are pretty involved, and require you to post extensive verbage, links and even images. Others are pretty basic. Some even let you say negative things about the sponsoring advertiser.

I haven't yet been paid anything, but it looks promising. I had my first post approved the other day, so I should see my first check in about 30 days. I'll let you know how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home